12/01/2007

Hi.

I'm Or. I'm an 18 year old student at a Dallas-area community college aspiring to someday major in Broadcast Journalism. I like puppy dogs, long walks on the beach, and pie. I won't say no to a glass of Cranberry Apple. If you've got a problem with the fact that I didn't use false bravado to insinuate that I enjoy indulging in Alcoholic beverages, go away. But be sure to buy whatever Google's Ads tell you to first.
I like sports. To a truly unhealthy extent. I'm also a great believer in short sentences punctuated by emphatic periods. No semicolons. No exclamation marks. Cold, emotionless, perfect periods.
I enjoy music. In this I am truly unique. I forgot to mention, I am better at music than you are. I'd add that to my profile, but seeing as nobody likes glorious, expressive, ear-candy I'll keep it to those devoted enough to read the posts and keep the irrelevant info out.
I'm not emo. I'm not retarded. And I'm good enough a communicator that I don't feel it necessary for every fifth word on a rigid cycle to be an expletive. Here's your daily quota: Damn. You're on the internet, for god's sake. If you're desperate for profanity you don't have far to look.
So, anyway... have a nice life.

No comments: